Good morning, loves!
The golden gates of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale have officially opened to the public as of last Friday! I sincerely hope you all have spoiled yourself with a few of the goodies that will be increasing in price August 7. Take note: you have only ten more days to shop the sale. If we are being completely honest, the majority of my #NSale cart consisted of beauty exclusives. We’re talking like 90%. The remaining 10% was athleisure 😉 . Of course, I did also snag a cardigan and a lacey blouse or two.
Nonetheless, I wanted to share with you the beauty products that lined my cart. My go-tos, my miracle workers, and my saving grace products that I use every.single.day. Being that K and I are on that infamous ‘newly-wed’ budget, this translates to the perfect opportunity to stock up on my favorites. Most of the products are either jumbo-size or available in multiples, so spending a pinch more now will save you more in the long run! Without further ado, my favorites:
This is also the best time of year to stock up on NeuLash, otherwise known as the secret to long, volumous, flirty lashes! Currently you can get two tubes (one tube lasts me about 6 months!!) for $150. Worth it. This Charlotte Tilbury Lip Kit should be arriving tomorrow and I have only heard raves. I cannot wait to try it! What are your favorite beauty products from the Nordstrom Sale?!
Have a perfect day,
SHOP THE POST