Nike Joggers | Funky Chunky Popcorn | Patagonia Pullover | Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses | Barrington Gifts Wallet | H4 Wireless Headphones | Monogram Watch Box | Flight Ready Kit | YSL Cologne | Komono Watch | Adidas Sneakers | Clic iPhone Case
Whether you’re single, dating, or married, I am sure there’s a special someone in your life that could use a little spoiling. Of course, if that special someone is your beaux it’s time to slide all the galentine’s day goods, pink frilly dresses, and conversation hearts galore to the side and *attempt* to think like a
boy man. Uhm. Lucky for me, K was looking over my shoulder while I was curating this post and insisted he take over once he saw me add this pullover to the collage. No worries guys, its gone now. He was so generous to share his two cents on the very best Valentine’s day gifts to take all the question work out of the holiday, so you can treat your man whether you just started dating or if you’re a seasoned lovey-dovey veteran.
- Nike Joggers: If your man is anything like Kohlmann, he has several pairs of sub-par joggers that he lounges around the house in. Why not treat him to a fancy schmancy Nike pair? Plus, these are fleece lined. No further questions necessary.
- Funky Chunky Popcorn: This is SUCH a fun gift if you two love birds are just starting a fling. I’d like to think everyone has a sweet tooth and this would be the perfect treat to mix up your go-to Netflix n’ chill. It’s available in chocolate, sea salt caramel, and peanut butter cup. YUM.
- Patagonia Pullover: I love spoiling K with an oober comfy pullover because there comes a point in the relationship when the whole ‘what’s mine is yours’ rule takes effect. Ya know?
- Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses: See #3. Totally kidding, I promise. Sunnies + pullovers truly do make the perfect gifts because you can never go wrong!
- Barrington Gifts Wallet: I love that you can add your beaux’s initials to this money clip. It’s the perfect touch.
- H4 Wireless Headphones: It took me awhile to hop aboard the wireless headphone train, but these really are life-changing. I have Beats X, K has Powerbeats, and we’ll never be able to go back to being tied down.
- Monogram Watch Box: A staple in every gentlemen’s closet.
- Flight Ready Kit: If you’re going on a vacay soon, pick me. If not, travel size items are the best for new products. You can sample them for a bit before splurging on the real deal.
- YSL Cologne: Oh. my. goodness. This smells so good! Other favs are Bleu de Chanel (make sure you get the parfum rather than the toillete) and YSL L’Homme.
- Komono Watch: Personally, I could never get away with surprising K with a watch because he is mighty
pickyparticular in that area. However, I did ask him to pick out a budget-friendly piece he loved and *ding ding* this was the winner.
- Adidas Sneakers: a.k.a. the hottest shoes on the market in this day and age.
- Clic iPhone Case: the ultimate phone + wallet combo.
I’ll be sharing ‘Gifts for Her’ later this week! Thanks for stopping by!